- New skins
- 30 new skins
- 10 new hand skins
- New bundle of sellable items
- New Leader character bundle
- DE skin bundle
- Halloween bundle
- Nioh skin bundle
- Wuntasto skin bundle
- In-game handling of the end of support for paid contents
- In-game handling when the game becomes unplayable
- End of Season 0 related handling
- New feature to watch the replay of a match
- Bug fixes to reduce session errors.
- We kept the adjustments simple this time around.
- We have balanced out the stronger Leaders and strengthened the weaker Leaders according to your feedback and battle data we’ve accumulated.
- Until now, we had considered “leaping in and destroying all soldiers” to be one of Dosmelda’s defining characteristics, and leaned toward keeping it that way. However, we found it to be much stronger than we first intended. Thus, we have largely adjusted down in this patch.
- Firstly, we reduced the initial movement speed. This was done to emphasize Dosmelda’s weakness of needing to be close to opponents to cause significant damage.
- Secondly, we adjusted the damage dealt from the Active Skill to make it less easier to destroy all the enemy’s soldiers in one blow.
- Players will now need to level up Dosmelda in order to achieve the effect of “leaping in and destroying all enemies”.
- FIXED DAMAGE increase per level 90→42
- Initial MOVEMENT SPEED
- It’s possible to counter the powerful Active Skill to an extent by running away.
- However, the short cooldown time also made it possible to level up Owen very quickly, and didn’t give the opponent enough time to properly counter Owen during battles.
- Thus, Owen was a fairly stable Leader although intended to be difficult to use.
- Therefore, the cooldown for the Active Skill has been increased.
- Initial COOLDOWN 85→108
- COOLDOWN decrease per level -5→-3
- Their proportional damage during their Active Skill has been increased significantly.
- Now they can deal even more damage not only to weaker opponents, but also tanks with high HP and strong Eaters.
PROPORTIONAL DAMAGE increase per level 0.004→0.011
- Their Passive Skill has been strengthened.
- Now it may be worth trying out a strategy where you go around destroying towers with Destrophe.
FIXED DAMAGE increase per Tower destroyed 70→95
- DEFENCE increase per level 4→7
- Their Passive Skill and base status have been slightly strengthened.
- Initial RECOVERY RATE per second 8→15
- DAMAGE increase per level 11→13
- The initial status has been slightly strengthened.
- Initial PROPORTIONAL DAMAGE 0.005→0.02
- They should be slightly quicker to level up due to the increase in movement speed.
- Initial Movement Speed 5.9→6.3
- Introduce new items such as player icons of the 3 new characters
- New “Quick Mode”, PvP on the Colosseum map. Profile stats and battle record have been updated accordingly. This new mode can unlock the 10 hours and 50 hours trophy.
- Bug fixes to reduce session errors.
- Online matching in multiple game modes at the same time.
- Rank mode no longer requires a certain number of Leaders, instead, player level 5 is required. Free rotation Leaders can also be used in Ranked mode.
- "Invalid match" will be shown to players instead of victory/defeat for situations such as latency being too high.
The Direction of this Balance Update.
- By looking at the win rate, it’s clear that some of the weaker Leaders need a buff. And of course, on the other hand we balanced out some obviously over powered areas.
- We buffed his basic stats and active skill, so early game is now more fun. Compared to other Leaders, the active skill wasn’t scaled up enough. Therefore, we shortened the cooldown time as you scale up. This makes the cooldown time longer in early game, but much shorter in late game.
- Increase in ATTACK SPEED 0.19→0.28
- Increase in MOVEMENT SPEED 2.4→2.9
- Initial COOLDOWN 108→117
- COOLDOWN decrease per level -5→-7
- Initial REGULAR ATTACK POWER 24→29
- Increase in MOVEMENT SPEED per level 0.23→0.2
- At early game, using the active skill to keep a safe distance is too powerful. The main reason is the cooldown time is too short from level 1. Therefore, the cooldown time has been increased.
- Although Dosmelda is a strong Leader that can dash into the heat of battle, it’s now too easy to do just that, so we reduced the movement speed.
- The normal attack has been strengthened, so there may even be more chances to use the active skill towards the enemy.
- FIXED ATTACK POWER increase 107→90 per level
- PROPORTIONAL ATTACK POWER increase 0.01→0 per level
- Initial COOLDOWN 60→105
- COOLDOWN decrease per level -2→-6
- Initial REGULAR ATTACK POWER 43→29
- 4→6 increase in REGULAR ATTACK POWER per level
- Initial FIXED ATTACK POWER 13→16 with 8→15 increase per level
- Increase in MOVEMENT SPEED per level 0.15→0.09
- Currently, you get extra movement speed for a fairly long time with the active skill. Compared to the healing power, the movement speed was more useful to get you out of sticky situations. Since the concept for this character healing. the movement boost was reduced and healing strengthened.
Increase in MOVEMENT SPEED 4.2→2.5
HEAL 34%→70% HP
- The enemy is able to escape from the active skill area and receive reduced damage. That makes the active skill damage feel a bit weak. Let’s buff that up.
Initial DAMAGE per second 12→16
DAMAGE per second increase per level 8→9
- During the 3 seconds stun, Zolf can rage rampage. The stun time has been shortened
- Stun DURATION 3→2.3
- As a carry, the late game attack damage was not strong enough.
- 6→8 increase in REGULAR ATTACK POWER per level
- He behaves a bit differently from the original design, so we fixed this.
- Any damage received will stop Owen’s power charge.
- After considering the cost-to-performance ratio for revival towers, here’s the change.
- REGULAR ATTACK POWER 240→210
- The stats of large Eaters vary too much; hence this adjustment.
- HP 5730→4940
- REGULAR ATTACK POWER 41→76
Earth Dragon (Epic Eater)
- The buff from Epic Eaters are not being utilized enough. Therefore, we increased both the movement speed and duration, so you can take advantage of the buff for mid-game.
- MOVEMENT SPEED increase by 1→2
- Buff DURATION 150→180 seconds
Simurgh (Legendary Eater)
- The original concept for defeating a Legendary Eater is that you can get a huge buff so you can easily push down the enemy base tower. However, in reality there are many cases where getting a Legendary Eater doesn’t get you enough buff to achieve that. When fighting with a defensive player, this can lead to a stalemate. This time, we added an additional buff that reduces all damages instead of just tower damages.
Legendary Buff (new)
- Overall damage reduction by 30%
Respawn Time Adjustment
- To speed up the game play, Large Eaters, Epic Eaters, and Legendary Eaters all respawn quicker.
- A Hero who can channel his power to muster strength. You need to charge him up before fighting, but if you charge him up properly his power is unprecedented.
- A support Dominator who can sustain lengthy combat and swing the tide of battle by reviving fallen Leaders and healing soldiers.
- An assassin Dominator who lays bombs on the ground and self-destruct to secure crucial kills. The enemy will be blown away before you know it.
- Festive winter skins are here!
Yeti hand skin
- As login bonus, you don’t have to login every day to get all the rewards.
- Feature rewards such as playable character and hand skin to customize your virtual hand.
- Weekend Player Support: For the days you cannot login, you accumulate a smaller amount of EP, and you receive the reward the next time you log in for up to 7 days of rewards
- Monthly Bonus: EP will be granted to all players at the beginning of each month. Even you don’t login on the very 1st day of each month, the reward will unlock next time you login.
In-game news items about these three new characters.
Leaderboard added to show the top 100 highest ranked players who achieved Master Rank.
Season reward for playing ranked matches has been added to the rank tab.
Reliability Score is added to impose penalty upon abnormal disconnection. Penalty countdown can be seen in the Play menu.
Rank icon is added next to the player icon on the top-right corner of the 2D menu.
Code changes to determine whether 5 ranked matches have been played, if so, rank point is then displayed to the player
Pop-up messages about the beginning of Ranked Mode has been added
In-game news items about ranked mode started
Code changes to calculate rank point increase/decrease based on ranked match results
Motion controller can now be used in the 2D menu whether or not a standard wireless controller is attached.
During battle, new UI now shows whether the passive skill is active. Active/passive skill countdown and stack info are also added
New visual effect to show that the active skill can now be used
Purchase history is now shown
News item with links to various social networks added
Fixed an issue when the active skill is triggered, subsequent normal attacks target the closest enemy instead of the targeted enemy
Graphic bug fixes for Sakura’s hit effect and Shulaia’s shader
Fixed an issue when an Eater cannot move or attack
Fixed the volume of the battle sound effect when manipulating the slider
Plays the voice over of respective languages when manipulating the volume of the character voiceover
Fixed voiceover bugs for certain VR skins
Fixed various VFX effects
When pressing the Triangle button while holding the control polygon, the cursor on the ground now changes to the correct color
Particle effects for “Victory” was turned into billboards as originally planned
Display a message about AI battle when transitioning from the result menu to the main menu at planned timing
At the pick menu, changed how the voiceovers are being referenced by using a master file and confirming the number of existing files
When purchasing items sold in the PS Store with EP, added a message to explain the item can be purchased in PS Store
In Collection, the button to PS Store will launch directly into the PS Store
Asynchronous processing for online save instead of synchronous processing so far (more responsive UI)
The Direction of this Balance Update
- Since this is the first time we are adjusting game balance, we would like to discuss the direction we are going in. We have adjusted parameters based on looking at the battle data and by battling in-game over and over. We want to bring each characters design elements to the fore so have been closely monitoring user feedback and adjusting stats where necessary
The Precise Parameters
- The details of all changes are all written out in this first balance update.
- In the near future, we would like to release the detail numbers of all characters. Whether the full detail will be released over the web, or in-game, we are still considering.
- Let’s talk about the status for a bit. For the range and distance, just writing the number “1” is difficult to convey how much exactly. For example, for “5→10“, just think of the length is doubled. For the range, since it’s a circular area, the number refers to the radius of the circle.
- The Soldiers’ skills are triggered when their energy is filled to 100. How the energy is filled differs among the Soldiers’ types.
- We felt the tanks in the game on their own weren’t fulfilling their role as much as we wanted, so we buffed the Necromancers to compliment tanks.
- The ratio recovered of the maximum HP 0.1→0.12
- The cooldown on their skill has been decreased. We felt their skill did not feel threatening enough and did not fulfil their intended role of countering overly powerful tanks.
- Amount of energy increased per second of battle 8→13
- In this part, we describe adjustments made to Leaders we felt were too strong, too weak or differed from their intended concepts.
- Before, their active skill could easily wipe out a whole army of soldiers; on top of that their ally soldiers would be wrapped. This could easily change the course of battle and felt too strong. Because of this, the damage dealt has been adjusted so that it’s harder to defeat the soldiers. In addition, their passive skill would trigger too frequently and felt over-powered, so the cooldown timer has been increased. To emphasize Zolf as a fighter, their base stats have been buffed to make sure Zolf is strong in fights.
- Initial REGULAR ATTACK POWER 146→102 with 63→38 increase per level
- Initial PROPORTIONAL ATTACK POWER 0→0.03 with 0.01→0.02 increase per level
- COOLDOWN decrease per level -10→ -8
- HP 193→214 increase per level
- ATTACK SPEED increase per level 0.01→0.04
- Initial MOVEMENT SPEED 6.0→6.3 with 0.15→0.19 increase per level
- Their active skill can bring in enemies and can be quite powerful. However, we didn’t feel this in itself was a problem as the skill needs to be used in coordination with other leaders’ skills. We felt the problem was that too much damage could be dealt with this skill alone, so the damage dealt has been reduced across the board.
- The base stats for their passive skill have been buffed to make up for the active skill nerf, to be better in fights overall.
- Initial REGULAR ATTACK POWER 120→86 with 68→36 increase per level
- 5→0 increase in FIXED ATTACK POWER per level
- Initial PROPORTIONAL ATTACK POWER 0.03→0.08
- 13→17 increase in REGULAR ATTACK POWER per level
- 4→9 increase in FIXED ATTACK POWER per level
- Initial DEFENSE 6→25
- Originally, we considered Calterum’s active skill to be very powerful because positioning is an important part of this game. However, the skill turned out to be more situational in practice than we liked, as it is useless without building towers. Therefore, the range of the skill and its cooldown time have been adjusted to more appropriate values.
- Their base stats have also been buffed as Calterum is the only Leader whose active skill does not do any damage, recover HP, or buff any stats, to a point where they should be able to fight alongside other Leaders.
- RANGE of the skill has been changed to cover the entire map.
- Initial COOLDOWN 163→110
- HP increase 24→37 per level
- Initial DEFENSE 7→25
- Raina’s original concept was that, although they are very slow, once close enough no enemy could stand a chance. In practice, they ended up performing much differently.
- To fix this, their passive skill has been made stronger and the damage dealt by their active skill has been increased.
- Their active skill takes some time to activate and is difficult to land. Therefore, the area of effect has been widened.
- RANGE 14→16
- REGULAR ATTACK POWER 45→53 increase per level
- DAMAGE REDUCTION RATIO 0.15→0.22
- Her concept is a long-ranged carry who is strong once you build her up. However, Veronika ended up being too strong at an earlier stage in the game that we wanted. Building her up even more made her even more powerful and almost unstoppable. To fix this, her attack power overall has been reduced.
- Her active skill can be used to push down enemy towers from a safe distance and is very powerful, but we wanted to keep this as it’s Veronika’s characteristic. Instead, we shortened the length of the effect of her active skill to give the opponent a chance to fight back.
- Another problem was her high HP despite having a powerful long-ranged attack. Her HP has been reduced, along with making her weaker when enemies come closer.
- We can’t deny it’s a reduction overall, but we did make the range of her active skill much wider. She is now more proficient in strengthening ally Leaders in team fights.
- DURATION 23→17
- RANGE 30→39
- REGULAR ATTACK POWER increase 8→5 per level
- FIXED ATTACK POWER increase 7→4 per level
- Initial FIXED ATTACK POWER 1→0 with 1→0 increase per level
- Initial PROPORTIONAL ATTACK POWER 0.003→0
- Initial MOVEMENT SPEED 5.8→5.5 with 0.15→0.09 increase per level
- HP 29→ 24 increase per level
- Her characteristic was originally supposed to be defeating multiple enemy Leaders one after another. However, in practice, Sakura could use her active skill to defeat an enemy Leader even if the enemy was alone, and still reset the cooldown of her active skill. This seemed unfair and untrue to her concept. Thus, we readjusted the effects of her active and passive skill to better follow her original concept.
- To counter this slightly, we widened the range of her active skill to make it easier to reach enemies.
- If an enemy Leader is defeated by her active skill, the active skill can be triggered again within 9 seconds from the initial kill.
- RANGE 23→25
- MOVEMENT SPEED increase by 1.5 immediately upon landing a regular attack
- Below are Leaders who we tweaked, but didn’t have any major issues.
- Their auto health recovery has been increased as they seemed to lack durability considering their role as a tank.
- HP REGEN 1.6→6.0 per second
- He didn’t feel particularly weak, but Asuka seemed to lack a powerful feeling in comparison to the other Leaders.
- His HP late game has been increased, so he can survive team fights longer than previously.
- His passive skill didn’t trigger in some cases, so its range was also increased.
- RANGE 30→36
- HP increase by 41→48 per level
- Despite being a carry, Ejin could take Eaters alone early game and level up much faster than intended.
- As a result, their initial base stats and their passive skill damage has been slightly reduced.
- We felt their range seemed shorter than other long-ranged Leaders, and hard to use sometimes, so their attack range has been slightly increased.
- Initial FIXED ATTACK POWER 3→1
- Initial HP 690→630
- Initial REGULAR ATTACK POWER 25→20
- RANGE of normal attack 20→21
- We felt that their active skill increasing their movement speed along with their being a tank made them a bit too difficult to defeat. As a result, their movement speed has been slightly reduced. The range of their passive skill has been increased, so it should be easier to use than before, albeit still limited to water areas.
- RANGE of normal attack 18→24
- Initial MOVEMENT SPEED 5.3→5.2 with 0.1→0.07 increase per level
- We buffed their passive skill as we felt it did not make up for their relatively low HP. We also buffed their active skill slightly, so you should better be able to see the effect of their passive.
- MOVEMENT SPEED increase by 2.5→3.1
- DURATION 23→25
- RANGE of normal attack increase by 6→7
- RANGE 20→27
- HP REGEN increase 0→2 per level
Fixed the issue where existing users accessing the profile page can cause the game to freeze.
Fixed the case when a match is found, the game does not progress further.
Fixed a bug where accepting an invite after an error can result in the game becoming unresponsive.
Fixed a bug when the network is disconnected during an HMD error will result in a non-responsive black screen.
Fixed the images that were added in the last patch. The new images showed overlapping controllers, which is now fixed with this patch.
Added Calterum set
- Includes Caterum the character
- Includes Paladin Caterum skin
- Includes Castle Cog icon
AI Mode will now feature difficult levels
- The "beginner" difficulty for the AI should be easy to beat even for a beginner.
- The "normal" difficulty will only be unlocked after either beating the beginner tutorial or winning an online match.
- The "hard" difficulty will unlock after winning several online matches
Changed the order of the tutorial message
- Added simple explanatory images before the tutorial
- Added a "No" option to the tutorial pop-up box, players can now skip the tutorial
Instead of showing the quest info, completing the tutorial will now go to the play menu (main menu > Play)
Added simple control instructions after game start during setup
Added a pop-up to lead player into a casual match
Included skin picking in the pick menu
Changed the way saves are loaded to improve performance
Fixed an issue where when a character died outside the fog of war, the death animation didn't play
Fixed control communications between players with different version of the game
Fixed the way control polygon will focus on an enemy unintentionally when the player simply wants to move to a certain location. Once the control polygon is held outside the focus area, targeting will be taken away from the enemy
Fixed a bug where when a character is moving while hiding under a tree, the character will be seen briefly
Fixed an issue where equipping skins of characters, the stats were not correctly reflected in Profile and Overview
Now displays a message asking whether the player has the camera upside down when the camera fails to track the VR headset at the beginning of the game
"PlayStation" is a registered trademark of Sony Interactive Entertainment.
©SUNSOFT is a registered trademark of the SUNCORPORATION.
Contact Us: email@example.com